Saturday, April 3, 2010

S/mileage Graduation

Yaaay !!
I know it's kind a late, because I busy with my exams, repair my laptop, and others stuff,, but S/mileage finally graduate from Eggs ! XD
The 10,000 pictures is success ! That photo thingy sure does really works, that's prove that there are a lot of people love S/mileage !


I think this photo is from their graduation concert ,, but I'm pretty shocked by Kanon and Saki's cute short hair ! XD
It does really suits them...
But, then I checked on their blog, this hair style is already a long time ago... *Yeah, not to long, but for me it is*Uwwaaa ! I'm missed their info so many ! their new hairstyle, their graduation, and their absolutely delicious food that they post all the time XD

This is some pic of their new cute hair style :








choo kawaii deshou ???

*************************************

thanks for reading


~デヴィ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog