Monday, April 5, 2010

Dhewie-chan no Shukudai-kun

konnichiwa Minna-san,

Kore wa Dhewie-chan no Shukudai-kun desu !!! *applause*

Watashi wa Ha2He2 no Chinen Dhewie desu !!!




saa !!
In Dhewie-chan no Shukudai-kun, I will write all about Ha2He2... there's no others topic beside Ha2He2
today,, I'd like to share some stuff and info about Ha2He2 ! Since it's the first time I write bout Ha2He2, I will introduce our members, our group's meaning, and other stuff

*****************************************************


do you know Ha2He2 ? Of course not, because this is the first time I talk about Ha2He2
Ha2He2 is a group that form by 4 girls, including myself, we form it at 25th December 2008, as all you know, our group is very new
This is not a fandub group, or fanfic group, etc
Our group is a team that make people laugh *???* because our bakaness !

first of all I will introduce our group's members :

Ha1 : Adthaea
Ha2 : Fiendha
He1 : Heruind
He2 : Dhewie *me*


*********************************************************

Meet me *us* next time ! XD


~デヴィ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog