Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nintendogs

Konnichiwa ! 




dhewie dayo~ 




recently, I've been addicted with Nintendogs~
since I've got the Nintendo DS back !


I've been downloading 4 series of Nintendogs
I don't know which one is which series
But, I took a pics of my dogs that I owned ...











This one called Yuuri~
you know I'm biased w/ Chinen
she's really cute, and very active !
It's really difficult teaching her...



This one is Inu...
futsu deshita...
it's a boy, he's really shy, and so cute XD
I called all my dogs cute




Her name's Tutu
so cute wearing red ribbons
she always followed what I said...
she's the smartest among them...




and next one is the cutest ... !
she's Ima...
with her yelow ribbons, she looks adorable !




Okay, enough with my Nintendogs biased...
It's time to sleep



thanks for reading ....




bye bye ... jaa

2 comments:

  1. oh my i also want to play that game!!!!!!!!!! and wow it can use hiragana o_O!! must be the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana XD
    Right ??? so cute, I can't resist to play it everyday :p
    If you have DS, I can give you the link to download the file tho~

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog